Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Monday, October 19, 2009

Falling in love with Fall











In Kansas City, there actually is a fall. Unlike Houston where it goes from scorching hot to just warm; in Kansas City there are seasons. And with the seasons comes really gorgeous scenery. The trees here are so incredibly beautiful right now. We took pictures by a few of them but it really does not do it justice. Noah was very patient with us as we posed him many times, with many different angles to try and get the background. I am loving fall right now, the weather is perfect!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you post twice in one day?? Anyways, I love the leaves and am jealous!! All of your pictures make me want to get Parker, Noah and Kaylin together. They are so freakin cute (and I am totally not biased)!

    ReplyDelete