Monday, October 12, 2009
How can you not hold this baby?
I finally got a video of Noah "talking" Just ignore the horridly messy house in the background, my life is a little busy! This Sunday we finally brought Noah to the church nursery so Dan and I could both listen to the entire service. I was a nervous wreck the entire time but he did great. When we went to pick him up the lady said "You must hold him an awful lot?" She said he hated being put down and that was the only time he cried. Apparently we are spoiling our baby. But when I don't see him all day, all I want to do is just hold him and love on him. I hope we aren't creating a monster who won't go to anyone but Dan and I. He is such a blessing though, how can we possibly no hold him all the time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We took Parker for the first time Sunday too! And he was held the whole time too...oh well, who cares if we have spoiled kids. At least they are loved:) And I LOVE the talking video. We should have them Skype and talk to each other.
ReplyDelete