For some reason every time I come home lately Noah is sleeping. I rush home because I miss him terribly and here he is fast asleep!!! He looked so cute though that I couldn't resist taking a picuture of the "little dude" and post something about how in love with this guy I am. He gets better and better each day. Noah is almost up to 15 pounds and getting heavier all the time. My arms are looking pretty nice though because of the extra weight I'm hauling around. I can't wait until Thanksgivng when Dan and I's families will all be together and everyone can just love on him!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Now here is the pic he looks like a little old man in! He's adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love this pic:) It is shocking how much you can love a baby. Parker is up to 18 pounds and my arms still look flabby. I guess I should stop eating ice cream. :)
ReplyDelete