Well I haven't really kept up with this whole blogging thing! Noah is now 3 months old and getting cuter each and every day!! I got inspired looking at Jamie's though today and thought I would try a little harder. We went to the Apple Festival today with some friends from small group. It was pretty chilly so we had to bundle Noah up. We had a great time except for the lady who thought she needed to tell me my baby needed mittens, then when I smiled politely at her she told me to at least cover them up with his blanket. I love when people think they know your baby better than you!! There were no other babies with mittens, I mean it was 60 degrees for goodness sake!! The rest of the day was great and we got to try apple brats, apple cider, and some apple butter. I love fall :)
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love your blog! I have one too but suck at keeping up with it. I totally understand the frustration with the lady who tells you what to do. Some old lady practically yelled at me one time to put the umbrella over Parker in the rain. I almost yelled back at her "Well, no s---, Sherlock!", but I decided to cut her a break since she was in a wheelchair. Some people!! Now I am motivated to blog again...let's see if I remember what our website is...
ReplyDelete