Noah recently had his 4-month birthday and along with that came the fun doctor's visit!! I can't believe Noah is already 4 months old, time is just flying by! He did great with the doctor, he is such a little flirt and always smiles at the exact right time. She said he looked great! He is now 25.5 inches long and weighs 14 pounds. Dan and I thought he was a little small but she said it's nothing to worry about. He of course hated the shots and just looked at me like I was horrible but he got over it when the tylenol started to work!! He is doing lots of things now here are just some of the fun ones: laughing out loud, squealing, talking and babbling, rolling over from tummy to back, standing up while we hold his hands, sitting up by himself for VERY brief moments, and sitting with support.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Parker weighed 18.6 pounds at his 4 month visit. I want to see them next to each other!!! Noah is so precious--when are yall coming to Texas again?
ReplyDelete