"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Yummy!
On Sunday night Noah had his first taste of cereal. He loved it! He was a little bit unsure the first few bites but by Monday night he couldn't get enough!! I can't believe how big he is getting!
I am a girl who married the love of her life and had 2 beautiful baby boys. Our lives are not in anyway perfect. We have struggles and trials every single day but we try to handle them with grace and love. Jesus has captured our hearts completely and we know the only way this family works is because of our shared love for Him. I began this blogging journey to keep our family and friends updated on our lives but continue it as a keepsake of our lives.
I can't believe what big boys we have! He looks so cute in the Bumbo seat:)
ReplyDelete