Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Day!

Our Thanksgiving this year started out by celebrating our 1 year anniversary on Saturday. Our friends Brooke and Will graciously offered to babysit Noah for the night so we could have an actual date. Although I was nervous and sad leaving him we had a wonderful night. We went down to the Plaza and ate at a Brazillian restaurant that was absolutely amazing, shared a bottle of wine and then went to go get our little monkey. I can't believe it has been an entire year Dan and I have been married. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and he is such a wonderful daddy to Noah. After suffering through 2 days of school we headed to Houston on Wednesday morning. We got to hang out and relax all day with my mom, Josh and Ana. Thursday morning Dan's mom and brother came over and we all ate Thanksgiving together. Thomas and Barbara got to spend the night and we had a great time the next day also. We missed Joy and Michael terribly and it just wasn't the same without them but we are looking so forward to visiting them in a few weeks in St. Louis!! Dan, Noah, and I headed home on Saturday morning and got to spend the afternoon with my dad. We absolutely loved seeing everyone and even though it took Noah a little bit of time to warm up to everyone he had a great time too!
Noah wasn't sure about spending the night away from us but he did well!
Noah absolutely adored Auntie Ana, especially when she spoke Spanish to him!

The Berezoski family


Loving both Grandmas

It was so funny because Noah kept looking at Thomas, I think he was trying to figure out if that was his dad. He knew that something wasn't quite right, but everytime Thomas held him he looked like he was really pondering just who this guy was.

The weather was soooo nice!

Noah was such a good boy on the airplane!


















2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to go home for Thanksgiving. I was going to say that Noah was probably pretty confused because Thomas looks so much like Dan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't noah want to move to texas? :)

    ReplyDelete