Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Snow!
It finally snowed in Kansas City! We have been awaiting the snow for an entire month now and it finally came tonight!! It even snowed in Houston before it got here! Dan, Noah, and I were super excited for the snow, so even though it was bed time for Noah we decided to trek outside and take some pictures. Noah actually stuck out his tounge and tasted some snow it was very cute. I love the snow tonight when I can be warm and cozy in my house. Tomorrow it is going to be 4 degrees. I already took off of work. This Texas girl is not prepared yet for winter. I get to spend the snowy day tomorrow at home taking care of my favorite boys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



your snow is prettier than texas snow!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you took off a day of work!
ReplyDelete