Yep, that's right I am posting 3 times in one day. But I am a very busy lady and by some miracle Noah is asleep and it is only 8:00. So I thought I would make the most of this extra time and catch up on the blogging updates. It might be awhile before this happens again. Keep on scrolling down to see all the latest on the boy that dictates our lives! Our pediatrician recommended starting vegetables between 5-6 months. Noah was gobbling up all of his rice cereal and was trying to get his hands on any and everything we were eating, so we decided he was ready. He loves eating now and is growing so very quickly. We recently graduated him from swaddlers diapers to cruisers and I was awfully sad my baby is getting so big. He is very close to his six-month birthday and has learned some new tricks!
He loves carrots, but also loves spitting them at us, even more so when we laugh at him.

He has also recently taken to being naked. He loves it!

Here he is eating the pot I was letting him bang on. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth now!

He can sit up pretty good if he is holding onto something. I still have to be careful though because he crashes to the side pretty easily. We haven't quite mastered sitting all on our own but it is coming along nicely!
He has also recently taken to being naked. He loves it!
Here he is eating the pot I was letting him bang on. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth now!
He can sit up pretty good if he is holding onto something. I still have to be careful though because he crashes to the side pretty easily. We haven't quite mastered sitting all on our own but it is coming along nicely!



what a big boy! i love his new tricks :) especially eating the pot!
ReplyDeleteso cute! parker is always naked too---must be a boy thing.
ReplyDelete