Monday, December 14, 2009
Snow Days and Play Dates
I got my very first snow day last week! After hearing about the crazy amount of snow we were going to get for three straight days, it finally came and we got a day off of school!!!! I watched Noah's buddy Ephrem because his mom still had to take her final. The boys got along great, which is good. Ephrem's mom Dawn will be the one who is going to watch Noah in the afternoons throughout the spring. The boys played together all morning and even took a nap together. I loved being a stay at home mom for the day and I REALLY hope I get to have days like this all the time next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oooo i love snow days! i am so glad you got one, and i hope you get more!! :)
ReplyDelete