Since I posted a Luke update I should probably do a quick Noah overview. What a little man he's becoming!! His newest thing is to tell me that soon he is going to get on the school bus and go far away to school and leave me all alone and I am going to cry (which is all true except he is NOT riding the bus I will be taking him to school...and that's not for 3 more years). But he is growing up quite a bit. We decided to forgo preschool once again this year. I know it would have been a nice little break for me but we were having a hard time scraping up the money (planning for 3 kids is shaping up to be mighty expensive) and we have pretty much made the decision not to start Noah in kinder until he is 6 so I figure he doesn't really need 3 years of preschool. But we do attend a weekly play group and he is going to Awana's each Wednesday, and along with Sunday school he's having lots of social interaction. Noah still talks nonstop which is probably why Luke is such a good talker. He loves singing and his current favorites are Bless the Lord, Call Me Maybe, and Rumor Has It. He asks nonstop questions all day long until I finally say, Noah...no more questions okay. And then he usually says "but why no more questions mommy, why can't I ask more questions?" He has also started mimicking me, like when I say Noah it's time for lunch he says in a teasing voice "Noah it's time for lunch" I didn't think that started so early! He's been doing the typical preschool aged thing of learning his letters, numbers and counting, and those fun things. I tried to have him write his name but it was very unsuccessful so I guess that's what we'll work on next! This kid's got quite the personality, as always!
He still follows daddy in whatever he is doing (he says when I get bigger I am going to get a job just like daddy so I can pay the bills)
This is the four-wheeler Josh and Ana gave him last Christmas but he never really had a good spot to ride it. Now that we have a good sized driveway and sidewalk he rides this thing ALL the time!
At Penguin Park (he said he did not want to smile cause he is not a nice guy today)
I know I'm biased because I'm his mom but he is just soooo incredibly adorable!!!
cracking up that you are numbering your children already! ;) the turner girls love us some child #1, and #2, and #3...etc etc... :)
ReplyDelete