Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Most Magical Place

This post is about 2 months late but with all the other things going on in our lives I finally made it to Walgreens to purchase the CD my mom sent us with all of the pictures from this trip we took!!
About 2 weeks after we got back from visiting my dad I took the boys on yet another trip (unfortunately Dan hasn't been able to join us on any of our trips this summer because he is saving some vacation time for when the baby comes).  We went to one of my all time favorite places, my Grandpa's farm in Wisconsin.  It really is magical to me. My family and I visited the farm every summer growing up and even since becoming an adult I've managed to make it up there quite a bit.  Dan and I took Noah 2 summers ago and had a great time and this year my mom and Gary swung by and picked up the boys and I so that we could enjoy the farm too.  Here are some pictures from the trip!

One of Grandpa's beautiful gardens
 Hanging out on the huge lawnmower 
 Visiting the park
 We drove out through my Grandpa's woods and had a picnic with the boys...they loved it and it was gorgeous!!
 Komo zoo...one of my favorite Minnesota places!


 We only got to see cousins Karis and Linnea one day, but the boys sure loved seeing them

 Opening presents with the cousins and Great Uncle Steve and Aunt Lanelle
 We have a lot of traditions when we visit the farm and one of them is making s'mores.  Usually we do it outside with a real fire and sticks for roasting marshmallows but it ended up raining, the boys didn't care they loved them anyways!

 I absolutely love this picture because Luke is a total boob grabber and apparently Lanelle was really surprised about this!
 One of our many walks through the woods
 Washing the truck
 Playing on the farm equipment was a little boy's dream
 About to go on another walk through the woods


1 comment: