Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Friday, June 8, 2012

Here we go again


Yes you saw the picture correctly.  I am pregnant.....again!!!  And like my other 2 children this was completely unplanned and surprising.  It has actually taken me a long time to get used to the idea of adding a 3rd child.  I was really just getting comfortable with 2 children.  We are able to go somewhere quickly without having to pack a huge diaper bag.  They get along pretty well and can entertain each other for bits of time so I can get things done.  But now we are starting all over again.  I am excited and of course I know each child is a precious precious gift from God but I am still so incredibly nervous.  Here are my main concerns......we do not have a car that is big enough to fit 3 children, nor do we really have the money to add a car payment (anyone want to give us a free car  van).  I have no maternity clothes (it's a minor concern but I have pretty much borrowed all of mine with the first 2 pregnancies).  I was just starting to get my body back (I am already showing, it is embarrassing which is why I am not posting a picture of myself).  I don't know if I have enough patience/time for a 3rd child with 2 that are still so young.  I am seriously nervous about how we will afford food if this is another boy (although Noah is still skinny he has been eating like crazy, and Luke eats any and everything you put in front of him).  We need new beds for the boys (I am thinking bunk beds to save space).  So anyways as you can see with moving, Dan starting a new job, being pregnant, buying a house, and me being pregnant I am feeling a bit overwhelmed as of right now!!  I think I am about 10ish weeks (I can't go to the doctor until July because that is when the new insurance plan starts) which puts my due date around January 2nd, but let's go with the 10th since my babies come very late.  I have been crazy, insanely tired with a touch of sickness.  The sickness disappeared last week but I am still so tired.  I have been getting 8-9 hours of sleep each night and still require a nap with the kids every day.  I will keep you updated on our crazy journey ahead.  On another note, we put an offer on a house, it was accepted, and the inspection went well, so we are that much closer to being in our own house!!

3 comments:

  1. I am excited for you all and praying for you each day. God's plan is always perfect. So...just hang on to Him and enjoy the ride. He will surprise you with all the wonderful things He already has in mind to take care of all your needs. Expect the unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you and your precious growing family! i know everything will work out...it always does. God is good...all the time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting and scary and fun all rolled up in to one :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete