Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Thursday, May 31, 2012

We're Here!!

I finally feel like we're a little bit settled so I can re-enter the blogging world again.  We got to Kansas City last Monday night and are staying with our friends the Bononi's until we find a house (which we may have found....details later).  Before we left Jefferson City we had a BBQ for some of the neighborhood kids. They were always over playing with Noah and Luke so we wanted to be able to say goodbye to them.

Luke eating watermelon with Hayley 
 Noah surrounded  by some of his faves.....watermelon, chips, and juice
 Some of the kiddos who came over to say goodbye to us!

After we left Jefferson City we got to Kansas City and have been getting adjusted to our new temporary home.  The kids are loving having 2 extra friends to play with all day every day.  And I have liked being busy all the time and having built-in entertainment for the boys!  We have already had 2 play dates, been to the park 3 times, played in the pool, and been to the indoor play place, so busy!!  Unfortunately I am no good at remembering the camera so I only have a few pictures, I will try to do better.
At the choo-choo park (there is a train track right there and the trains come by often)
 Ephrem, Amberleigh, Noah, and Luke watching the train go by
 Luke at our play date 
 Noah climbing the ladder

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are going well! I cannot imagine housing another family in my home---your friends are super awesome. I'll bet the kids are having a blast together:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto what kelly said :) welcome back to kansas city!! your life is such a fun adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete