Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Congrats Thomas!

Last weekend Dan and Luke flew to Texas to see Dan's younger brother Thomas graduate from the best University ever...Texas A&M.  We weren't able to afford plane tickets for Noah and I so we had a fun time in Kansas City visiting friends and house shopping.  I wasn't all that jealous until I saw a few pictures of them at the graduation and it literally made my heart hurt for College Station.  I haven't been back there since December of 2008!!!  Every time we visit Texas we are so rushed to see family and friends that we never get a chance to make it over there.  Dan and Luke had a great time though and here are a few pictures from Thomas's big day!

This is actually at Nana's house but I thought it was a really cute picture

I think this is outside of the new MSC which Dan said is amazing.  I''m sure it is but the MSC was one of my very favorite campus places so in my head it remains the exact same as when I went to school there.  
 Rudder fountain....another one of my favorites.  I think because I would go to the MSC for lunch and always see tons of people from fish camp or FISH outside and loved seeing and talking with people I knew right there.  

 One of my very first nights at A&M...I was walking along this same path that Luke is sitting on and this girl came by, running full blast, and shoved me into the fountain.  I fell completely in, got soaked, and ruined my cell phone.  After I stood up, she looked at me and said "oh my gosh I thought I knew you, sorry"  so I am glad that Luke didn't fall in the fountain the same way I did.  

2 comments:

  1. How awesome that Dan took Luke! What a good dad:-) Also, I had to do a double-take with the first picture because Luke looks like a mini-Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww these pictures are sooo great...but they make me miss a&m too!!!!!!!!!! and of course you would fall into rudder fountain!! i don't think i ever knew that!! :) i can't believe some random person pushed you in...that is such a becky story :)!!!! also, congrats to thomas!!

    ReplyDelete