Friday, February 25, 2011
Look Up
I have nothing to blog about except for the fact that Luke STILL isn't here. Just look up at my pregnancy ticker, it says 40 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I am going crazy here with anticipation. I keep playing out all the different scenarios in my head about when he will be born!! I have an appointment Monday to check my amniotic fluid levels and do another non-stress test (they hook me up to a monitor and measure his heart beat to make sure that it goes up at least twice in 20 minutes when he is moving around. This tells them if the placenta is still doing its job). I then have an appointment with the doctor afterwards. I wasn't going to be induced as long as Luke was okay in there but I have now decided I have had it with being pregnant!!! I am really hoping he will come before Monday so I don't have to even go to the appointment but I am getting tired of hoping for things to move along!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How big are they guessing he is now? Order up some pitocin at your appointment:)
ReplyDelete