Sunday, February 13, 2011
Waiting on Baby Luke
This isn't a picture post as I have been sooo bad about taking pictures lately. Actually the camera and charger are packed in my hospital bag. Just thought I would give a little update as to baby Luke's progress. I had been having a lot of pressure and backache and every couple of days I will have some cramps at night. So I figured I would be progressing. Well I went to the doctor last Wednesday and NO progress at all. She said he was still sitting high and my uterus was nice and thick. Since then I have still felt pressure and TONS of backache and again some cramping. I didn't go into labor on my own last time so I'm not sure if these cramps are contractions or what. They usually accompany back pain and last about an hour or so and then go away. And they are always in the middle of the night, which is kinda sucky!! I go back to the doctor on Wednesday so I am hoping for more progress. The actual due date is February 18th (or 19th) and Dan leaves to take the BAR on the 21st. We are really hoping for him to come Thursday or Friday so that Dan can have enough study time but not miss the birth!! I have Joy on standby to come in from St. Louis until my mom can make it up here. At this point I am soooooo uncomfortable and really ready to meet Luke but at the same time I know my life is about to get a lot busier and sleep deprived so I am really trying to enjoy this time of being with Noah, going to bed when I want, having a bit of free time at night, and taking a nap every single day :) Please continue to pray for God's perfect timing for baby Luke!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



y'all are in my prayers! hang in there sweetie! xoxo
ReplyDeletePrayers are being sent yall's way! He will be here before you know it! Love you.
ReplyDeleteyoure in my prayers, "sis"!! take care!!
ReplyDeleteHe'll come at the perfect time:)
ReplyDelete