Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Luke's Nursery.....sort of

This is Luke's room....sort of.  I say sort of because it is missing some things.  My mom is bringing a dresser so for right now all of his clothes are in boxes seperated by months.  I don't really like it that way, I wanted to be more organized but whatever, the dresser is free!  Joy and Michael visited this weekend and helped me SO much.  We are now just waiting little Luke's arrival.  I am still hoping he will stay put until right near the due date so that Dan can get in all the studying possible. 


I am proud of these letters!  I painted them (Noah helped) and then Joy helped me decopage the "sports theme" onto them, I think they look super cute and it's my favorite part of the room!
 I don't like that this glider doesn't match the room.  But again it was free from a friend and I am just so grateful to have it.  She says that if after a year she doesn't miss it, I can have it and then I will probably paint it white and get new cushions to match the actual room :)
This is the part of the room that isn't actually finished.  The big blank area will be where his dresser goes and I have a few picture frames to put up when we have actual pictures of our new family of four!

3 comments:

  1. yayyyyyyy!!! super cute!!!! :) it will look even better when there is a baby to go in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Becky! Now we just need a certain little one to come fill the room!

    ReplyDelete