As promised some funny Noah videos!!! The other day I went in to check on him because he had been napping a very long time (Noah isn't normally a great napper), sure enough he was standing up in his bed just laughing. As soon as he saw me he got very excited and started jumping up and down! It was too cute. The other video is of Noah and the cat toy. For some reason he is drawn to the cat's toys. He has all these neat talking, singing, light up toys but he wants to play with the fur on a string. I usually just dangle it in front of him because I don't want him chewing on a cat toy, but he seems to think it is hilarious. He also thinks peek-a-boo, tickling, the cats, and me throwing his rings up into the air are pretty comical.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



what a sweet laugh! so excited to hear it in person! thanks for sharing those videos!!
ReplyDelete