Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Saturday, March 20, 2010

What we've been up to

I am a bad mom for letting my little baby boy have sugar! Very animated Michael!
Joy had too much fun with Noah's toys in the shower


Noah is ready for school already, he is growing up way too fast.


I realize I haven't posted in almost a month so I thought I would give everyone an update of what we've been doing the past month (because I know you're all dying to know). It's been a busy month which is why I haven't posted lately! School is as busy as ever for me. My class has had a musical this month and I've had to be at school for Science and Math night. I also created a classroom blog if you would like to visit (for my teacher friends who are missing teaching) http://southeastsuperstars.blogspot.com. I also recently told my principal that I will not be coming back next year!!! I have never been so happy to quit anything in my whole life. It is a huge leap of faith but both Dan and I feel that my place is at home with Noah. I absolutely can not wait until I am a stay at home mom. Dan applied for a fellowship with the government but did not receive it. He knew it was a long shot but that must not be where God wanted us. He has applied to lots of jobs in Kansas City, Houston, Dallas, and Austin, and we are still looking into the military. Hopefully something will come up soon so that we can plan for the fall but we are just going to trust in God and know he has a plan for us!! We went to Houston last weekend for my dad's wedding and got to hang out with Josh and Ana, my mom, Barbara, and Thomas too! Joy and Michael also visited us a couple of weekends ago. It was short but we had a good time together. Some sad news is that my grandma passed away on Thursday. We knew that is was coming but it is still hard. She loved God and I know that she is in heaven and that is giving everyone such comfort. My dad has been in Kansas City since Sunday so it has been nice hanging out with him all week. Joy and Michael have also been back twice and Noah has enjoyed having lots of extra attention. Noah Daniel has been as active as ever. He is now on a pretty consistent schedule and sleeps like a champ. He makes our lives more and more joyful everyday. Here are some recent pics!

2 comments:

  1. yay! 5 more days! i am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course we are dying to know what you are up to! so sorry to hear about your grandma:(

    ReplyDelete