Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Friday, February 26, 2010

8 months!

Somtimes it makes me so sad to write these updates each month. It is so exciting all of the new things Noah can do but at the same time so sad he is growing up so fast. You blink and it is over! There are a lot of pictures this month because we've had yet more snow days!!! I have also taken a few days off because our babysitter went out of town for a week and Noah has been sick! Noah is doing lots of fun things. His bottom two teeth are fully grown in and can chomp down pretty well. He is able to pull up like a pro and is just cruising around on anything he can find. He has also started to get a little more daring and is holding on one handed now! He has pretty much mastered the pincher grasp, he drinks from a cup some of the time, plays peek-a-boo, says dada and mama, moved up to level 3 foods (there are little chunks in them and are not completely pureed), tries to eat your face when you ask for a kiss, and beginning to understand the word no. He has also learned to jump on the bed. Stay tuned for the video of Noah jumping on his bed!!

Looking for his dinner TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just hanging out while I do laundry (it seems like that is what I always do)

Pushing his aggie buddy in the swing he is too big for now.

We made a tent for Noah and he hung out under there with Aggie

Naked baby in the bath!

Such a little cutie!










2 comments:

  1. such a handsome boy! happy 8 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this post but I did! He is so freaking adorable!! Happy belated 8 months!

    ReplyDelete