Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Noah the explorer
Now that Noah is a lot more mobile he is doing lots of exciting things. Dan and I decided we didn't want to be feeding Noah forever so we have been letting him explore at dinner time. Last night we put some avacado pieces and cheerios down on his tray and let him try it out. I was surprised he got a lot of it in his mouth. He can pick stuff up between his finger and thumb but then can't figure out how to get it in his mouth. He does sort of a fist thing, it's funny. He also is pulling up on everything, which means that his crib has now become a play area instead of a sleeping area. Bad for night time when he pulls up and doesn't want to lay down to sleep but good for morning when he can entertain himself till someone comes and gets him. The last picture is our little man all cleaned up! Dan thinks he looks creepy in this picture but I think he looks handsome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



noah could never ever look creepy!!! and tell dan i think noah looks especially like him in that last picture :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little man! I second Jamie's comment:)
ReplyDelete