Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Confessionals

Okay so a friend of a friend has been doing a weekly confessional on her blog and I thought it was hilarious so I thought I would copy her.  I doubt mine will be weekly but I will do my best.  Here it goes......

I told myself I absolutely would not gain as much weight with this pregnancy and I would lay off the desserts this time around......I just got done baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies just because (and I've had a bowl of ice cream every single night of the Olympics)

Sometimes I salute the judges and pretend like I am going to do a vault onto the couch.

I absolutely hate cleaning bathrooms so I only do it like once a month (I'm probably scarred from cleaning bathrooms since that was my job starting at age 10)

I don't particularly like holding other people's children.  If there is ever a moment that I am without a child clinging to me, I really don't want to hold someone else's.

I love fast food.  I know it's supposed to be disgusting and terrible for you and I promise I rarely ever ever eat it but when I do, I savor every bite.  I think people are lying when they say they don't like it, it's delicious people that's why it's bad for you!!

That's it for now, hope you laughed a little, have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. my least favorite house chore is bathrooms too. yuck! but i love holding other people's children...hand over those berezoski boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete