Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby 3 Update

Just thought I'd give you an update on our 3rd baby.  I finally had my first doctor's appointment a week and a half ago.  She guesstimated me to be about 14 weeks at the time, which puts me at 16 weeks right now.  I heard the sweet little heart beat which is always so fun to hear and makes it just seem so much more real.  I am going to have a midwife this time around.  I will still deliver in a hospital and there will be doctors hanging around in case anything should go wrong, but I really wanted a more natural, personal approach this time around and I am very excited with my choice!  So the midwife wanted me to get an ultrasound to figure out my due date but my insurance wouldn't pay for this one and then another one at 20 weeks.  But luckily I have a dear sweet friend who is a sonographer and scanned me!  Everything looks good for this baby and she predicted my due date to be January 3rd (although I am adding a week since my babies like to stay in there).  She also let us know that she is pretty sure we are having ANOTHER boy, yikes!!!  I had prepared myself for this, my pregnancy has been exactly the same as the other two and for some reason I just have this feeling that I am not meant to have a girl.  So anyways, this little baby was being very stubborn and he WOULD NOT uncross his legs.  She didn't get a very clear shot but was pretty sure she saw a pee-pee in between his legs.  We will find out for certain in a few weeks when I have my next ultrasound but for now we are calling this baby a he!!!  So that's our update for now, I am feeling much better now that it's the 2nd trimester but with 2 other little boys running around I am still incredibly tired.  Sorry I have no pictures to post, but I will be getting my camera back in a couple weeks and then pictures will come!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for yall to have another boy! You and Dan make such cute ones:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, now, technically if you didn't SEE the pee-pee (i love that you called it that :), then there is still a chance there is a girl in there ;) remember, that same thing happened with k! but you are right, it is probably a boy and we can't wait to welcome him to the world! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete