I can't even believe my baby is 3! Yikes time is flying. Noah turned 3 while we were in Texas (I left my camera there so it my be awhile before I can blog about that). But before we left we did a little family birthday party since Dan couldn't come to Texas with us. His personality is so funny and awesome. He cracks us up with the things he says. He still loves trains (especially Thomas and Friends), he loves movies (he would watch them all day if I let him. He is really into non-animated ones recently). He likes "boy stuff" like cars, trucks, shovels, and dirt, loves playing outside and at the park. He starts asking to go outside as soon as he wakes up (I sometimes pray for a rainy day just so I don't have to hear it all day). He loves to swing and play pretend (doctor, fire fighter, princess...the house we are staying at has a little girl so he dresses up in her princess stuff sometimes). He still loves singing and remembers tons of songs. He loves going to church and tells us Jesus lives in his heart and he is a great big brother. Luke hates to have his diaper changed and he will hold his hand and say "that's ok Lukey I am right here with you" He's a skinny little boy and hasn't even hit the 27 pound mark yet. He is like his daddy, he eats quite a bit but burns it right off. He's gotten more affectionate since he's gotten older and gives tons of kisses and hugs and likes to sit in our laps. He's a great helper and very independent wanting to everything himself. I still can't believe I have a 3 year old but am looking forward to seeing what's to come!
We went to the pool after church
These got out of order but Noah with his cupcake and 3 candles
Licking the mixer
Dan covering his eyes for the bike reveal
Licking the bowl
Riding his new bike with daddy....after only a couple days he is SO good at riding it already!
I didn't have any pictures of Luke in this post so I thought I'd add one at the end
can't wait to see this precious 3 year old, his little brother, his momma (and her baby belly) in less than a month! :) eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! happy birthday, noah!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Noah! I can't wait to see him!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday noah!!
ReplyDelete