Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Sunday, August 12, 2012

First Texas Trip

Wow I haven't blogged in a LONG time!  I guess it could be the 3 trips we've taken this summer and the fact that we just closed on our house and I am trying to get painting/carpeting details worked out!!  Either way I will try and catch you up on our summer.  Back at the end of June the boys and I took a trip to visit my dad in Houston.  It was a nice birthday surprise and we had a seriously fantastic time!!  Noah celebrated his birthday twice and I got to see some old friends, a truly great trip!
I'm sad this picture didn't turn out better...Noah and Grandpa relaxing in the really big chair
 Riding the rocking horse
 Talking to daddy on his 3rd birthday morning a midst all the balloons his grandpa blew up for him
 The amazing Thomas cake my mom made for him

 Playing with uncle Josh and new Thomas the train stuff
 Luke is such a boy, he always shows his affection by hitting or pushing you
 FINALLY getting to see my BFF after 3 long years!
 Reuniting with high school girlfriends
 Playing golf with some of his birthday gifts from Grandpa
 Uncle TT and Nana also came to visit and celebrate Noah's birthday
 Another birthday cake!
 Hanging out with Josh, Ana, and germs before bed
 One of the reasons I wanted to come to Texas so badly this weekend was to see Erinn and go to Carrie's wedding.  We were the best of friends in 5th-6th grade and have somehow managed to stay in each other's lives all these years!  So happy I got to see Carrie on her big day and spend time with Erinn, love these girls!



4 comments:

  1. So glad you got to see Erinn and I can't believe your mom made that cake! Oh, and your boys are precious:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for texas! hooray for family! so glad you got to come home twice this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was about to say horray for texas too... mannnnn jamie stole my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loved getting to see you and finally meeting your boys!!! Praying it's not another three years till we get to hang out again. :)

    ReplyDelete