Loves bubbles
He knows this is Noah's drums so he has a very mischievous look
We play this game where I crawl around and sing the da dum, da dum, sound from Jaws and then when I catch them I tickle them. Luke goes crazy for it and that's what we are doing in this picture. He's even started doing it himself...saying da dum da dum and crawling for me!
Playing with water on the porch
This kid still eats everything! Another reason I am anxious to get him up off the floor!
I tried to catch his acrobatics but the camera wasn't fast enough
Now onto Noah. He is still hilarious...the things he says amaze me. He and I tend to clash from time to time because we are a lot alike. Noah still talks nonstop. I think he has a pretty good vocabulary for a 2-year old, I heard him tell Luke he was adorable the other day and he told me the trash truck was enormous. He has an amazing memory and some of the things he remembers I have totally forgotten about. Noah loves singing and I can't believe how quickly he picks up the lyrics to different songs. Since he was a baby we have been singing him Your Song by Elton John before he goes to bed and he can sing the whole thing back to us. We listen to Pandora all day long and he can sing most of the more frequent songs we hear on there. He loves his drums and plays on them often. He loves reading books and of course watching movies. His new favorite movie is Rio. He loves trains and can play a loooong time with them. He's been learning a lot of letters and I guess my projects are paying off because he recognizes N, L, R, E, and T and can tell me things that start with those letters. He can spell his name which I think is cute...he will say N-O-A-H noah!! I guess it's good his first name is so short because it's going to take a lot of practice with the last name. Noah is ever challenging in the disciplining area. He is stubborn lots of the time and says no, I don't want to. He gets a lot of time-outs and occasional spankings (sorry for those of you who disagree with spanking, you probably don't have boys). But he can also be incredibly sweet and helpful. Kissing me and saying I just like hugging you mommy. Noah is going to be starting pre-school in the fall, we just signed him up last week. He will be going twice a week, such a big boy! I'm sure he's doing tons of other things but my mind can't think of them all! Here are some Noah pics
Playing with playdough in Luke's high chair
Water day
Loving those drums
Favorite picture of all time! Noah asks Dan to pray with him like this every night, so blessed to have a husband who teaches our sons how to pray
I thought I'd throw in some pictures of the boys together since they are just so cute!!
This is pretty typical
Just having a snack and waiting for daddy to get home
Playing in the sand box
Noah is showing Luke how to throw rocks in the creek
Mixing up colored water
Noah really likes to hug Luke, especially while he is standing up
This is how Luke feels about it
Just being silly



like always, this post makes me wish we lived closer so our kids could grow up together and we could all hang out together! but i am soooooo thankful for you blog...at least i can watch them grow up this way!! :) thank you!!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwww love it!!! cute cute cute.
ReplyDeleteIt is so funny reading your blog because you and I are in the exact same stage of life at all times and I feel like you are describing my kids. I agree with the spanking comment--I think most moms of boys have a little more need to spank in the approaching-three-years stage of life:-) They are both so precious!
ReplyDelete