I feel as if this encompasses Luke and I's relationship....he is such a momma's boy!! There were so many sweet pictures of him gazing up at me and laying on my chest right after he had been born. Unfortunately they were a bit inappropriate. Apparently they stripped my hospital gown off right after giving birth and covered me with 2 tiny baby blankets. I am just now remembering this. I remember thinking I was not at all covered up but not really caring because I was just so relieved it was over and I was holding Luke.
Tiny little Luke just one week old....this is still my favorite picture of him
First Easter and one month old
2 months and starting to sit in the Bumbo
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months with TONS of hair
7 months
8 months and perfecting the angelic smile
9 months
10 months
11 months.....not a great picture but I had practically no pictures of him at 11 months old!
12 months old!!!!



these pictures are all so precious!!! he is growing up too fast! sooooo thankful for the internet and your blog so i can watch them grow!!!
ReplyDelete