I feel like this year, more than ever before, there have been so many perfect days. Days where I just look at the beauty surrounding me, my children, my husband, the fact that I am a SAHM, and I just marvel. I don't know if it's just that I am in a place in life where I notice these things more and more but whatever it is I am thankful. Saturday was another one of those days. After a week of rain it was gorgeous outside. Everything was bright green, purple, yellow, the sky was bright blue. We took the boys to a nearby park and played, fed ducks, and had a picnic. After nap time Dan mowed the grass and Noah followed literally in his footsteps with his new toy lawnmower while Luke and I played with trucks on the patio. I know this was such a simple task but for some reason it brought me so much joy. Dan made spaghetti for dinner (he does this amazingly, makes it all from scratch), we watched basketball and then 24 (we are on season 3 which is my favorite). It was really a very simple day but just one that I love. Here are a few pictures from another perfect day:
Playing on the ropes
I don't know what this is called but it swivels around
Picnic....Noah said he did not want a picture with his daddy
Looking at the ducks, Luke LOVES animals
Sweet Picture
Terrible picture but I wanted documentation that I was actually a part of a perfect day
They are so cute I can hardly stand it!!
:) love perfect days! and you could never look terrible! i love the picture with you in it :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love those days---makes me a sappy mess of a mom. I agree with Jamie--you look cute!
ReplyDelete