Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Outside Fun

We have been pretty boring lately but since the weather has been nice we have spent the last few days outside, here are some pictures!

Feeding the ducks...they didn't really like the old cheerios I found in the diaper bag
 Going on a walk around the lake
 I thought Noah was absolutely not going to go down this slide because it was pretty big.  I even told another mom, there is no way he is going down that thing.  And he climbed right up and didn't even hesitate going down!

 Playing in the backyard...yes Luke is eating a rock
 And now he is licking the ground, so special
 This boy is all boy!  He loves to play in the dirt, grass, mud, anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment