How is it that Luke is almost 1? At this time last year I was dying to meet him, thinking he would come any day and now I sometimes wish he would just be tiny again. Although this month has not brought a lot developmentally it has brought a ton personality wise. This kid has a lot of it all the sudden. When Noah takes his toys he shouts and barks at him. When I change his diaper he flips over super quick, crawls away, and looks back at me with a slight smile thinking
catch me if you can lady I love being naked! He plays peek-a-boo with pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals and is delighted when you catch onto his game. He shares things with you and if you don't take it from him he will throw it at you. He screeches, screams, and giggles with joy at just about everything but especially his reflection. When there is music playing he bounces himself so much he topples right over. He is oh so funny and adorable! As far as developments go he will walk holding onto our hands, push his walker, and stand up by himself for very brief amounts of time. He says mama clearly and sometimes hi. He still eats very well although baby food has really taken a hit this month and he pretty much refuses. I am still nursing but looking forward to very slowly weaning this month. It has been a blessing to provide my child with nourishment but I'm not too sad about stopping.
This is on one of the 2 times it's snowed here this year. It was so frigid but I had to take them out in case it didn't snow again. Last year we had endless snow, this year we played outside for 2 hours yesterday because it was 60 degrees!!
This is right after his first haircut, he looks adorable but boy do his ears stick out SO much and without all the hair to cover it's so obvious!
No comments:
Post a Comment