Lately in Kansas City it hasn't really felt like winter! We have had hardly any snow and Noah and I were able to get to the park twice last week because the temperature was above 50 degrees! Winter hit with full force this week. Sunday night it started snowing and we woke up to quite a bit Monday morning and then it snowed all day Monday and into the night. We got about 9-10 inches of snow. After that it was freezing cold. I think into the negatives with the wind chill. So I guess winter is here after all. Hopefully it will leave quickly because I already long for Spring!! Being a Texas girl I am still enthralled by the snow but after a couple days I have had enough and would just like it to leave until next year!
Noah didn't really like playing in the snow because it was really high and it was very cold outside
He learned two new words this week: snow and cold!!
This is actually a picture from New Year's Eve but I thought he looked so stinking cute I had to post it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment