I don't really have anything to blog about but I decided to post some pictures of the little man before I run out of time here soon, can't believe baby Luke will be here in a month!!!!!
Just reading my bible....I love Jesus
Playing in my baby brother's crib
Reading books with my daddy in our sweatshirts
I love to read, especially when my mommy is trying to make the bed!
More snow for us!! Noah had fun helping shovel this morning though
He was laughing at the tracks he was making. Luckily there wasn't any wind this morning and he was bundled up really well so he actually liked playing in the snow this time around.
He keeps walking around with his blanket over his head and running into things and cracking himself up....whatever keeps him happy/busy!



I love the new pics - he is soooo big and I can't wait to see all of you SOON! Love you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute lil peanut! I like the sweatshirts pic--it is so cute when they try to be like dad:)
ReplyDeleteawwwww.
ReplyDelete