He likes to hang out with daddy when it's not too cold outside.
Wow, time literally does fly! I can't believe my baby is celebrating another milestone in the age department. On the 29th he was a year and a half!! Last year when I was working I desperately wanted to be at home with him but I have to say this year has been SO much fun to be with him. I have learned that my child gets frustrated and throws things when he can't figure something out (just like his mommy). He is the great imitator. I know most kids at this age do this but it still cracks me up to see him try to spit in the sink when he brushes his teeth, take off his socks and try to cut his own toenails, and shake out the trashbag like daddy does when it's time to take out the trash. He even repeated my bad word I let slip when I accidentally dropped his whole dinner on the floor. I am amazed by how quickly he catches onto anything. You show him once and he's got it down. He can point out all the animals in his books and knows what a lion, monkey, elephant, dog, cow, owl, and duck say (I don't know why these are the ones he caught on to but we are working on the rest). He will repeat just about any word. His current favorite words are jess (juice), mek (milk), no, ow (owl), tips (chips), and nack (snack). Noah loves to sing...This Little Light of Mine has become a fast favorite and he loves to do the motions. He also loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider with motions and the ABC song. He is trying really hard to learn Head Shoulders Knees and Toes but it's a little fast and he usually misses his shoulders :) He climbs up and onto everything, I can't leave him alone anymore cause I will come back and he is standing on the kitchen table eating the candy from the dish!! He is so precious and growing up so very quickly!!



oooh i wish you lived closer so i could watch him grow up!! so thankful for blogs :) give him a smooch from the turner girls!
ReplyDeleteI ditto what Jamie says! He looks so grown up in his pictures:)
ReplyDelete