Noah and Michael about to go sledding
Family picture in the snow (I fell down shortly after..no worries the snow is soft, I am clumsy)
Dan and Noah sledding down the hill
We made gingerbread houses and Noah went around dipping the pretzles in the frosting and eating all the candy off the houses.
He did add the pretzel sticks to the top of the roof
We borrowed some boots/snowsuit from Joy's neighbors for the sledding adventure, but before all that Noah was so anxious to get outside in the snow we tied plastic bags around his tennis shoes. He was out there for 2 minutes and was soooo upset cause his little hands and face were freezing!! After we got proper clothes, he was laughing though!
We went to Haley's birthday party and this is Noah's first picture colored with markers, he did great!
Not a great picture, but the Science museum had lots of dinosaurs, this exhibit was scary, the T-Rex moved and Noah was scared of him unless someone was holding him!



what a fun trip! glad you made it home safely!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good time! I like your hat btw:)
ReplyDelete