Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Fun Days

Noah and I continue to have an exciting summer. We have lots of adventures and I'm not sure how we are going to do cooped up in the house all day once winter comes. Luckily I don't have to worry about that for at least 3 more months! We have been enjoying the weather every day so I thought I would post some pictures of what we have been up to. The first is at a new park we discovered, Noah loves it there and is very excited every time we go. He likes to climb in and out of the hippos mouth!
This is the infamous splash park I blogged about yesterday.
Party boy! We tried out a new "New Orleans style" seafood restaurant-not great but Noah had fun with the beads they gave us

2 comments: