Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Fun!!!

4th of July is my absolute favorite holiday (seriously even above Christmas). I just think it encompasses everything that I LOVE about summer; BBQ'S, swimming, the heat, being with friends, not to mention it's a pretty good holiday for America! I was really sad last year that I didn't really get to celebrate (believe me I tried but my mom and Dan thought bringing a 4 day old baby out to celebrate the 4th was ridiculous). Thits year I was very excited! We started out our night by going down to the carnival in Parkville, I was extremely excited to eat carnival food but everyone opted to go to the pizza place. After eating we walked around and looked at all the carnival people and then decided that none of the rides were safe for babies and went over to some friends house. The plan was to swim and watch fireworks but it was kind cold and rainy so we just played outside. Noah was a champ and actually made it until 10:00, only to have the fireworks be rained out :( We did get to see a few and he was enamored with the ones that he saw though.





This is Noah's friend Jace who so nicely let Noah play with all of his toys. Noah absolutely worships Jace, he follows him around like a little puppy! It's a good thing Jace is such a sweet boy and lets him!!


Dan was showing Noah how to step on those poppy things, he wasn't a huge fan.


Such a big boy!!!








2 comments:

  1. Noah looks so cute on that 4 wheeler!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome family picture in front of the flag mural! love it! and i learned something new about you again! (i loved learning that hot tamales are your favorite candy and now that the 4th is your favorite holiday!) which i don't know how anything beats out christmas...but i agree...the fourth is pretty great! :)

    ReplyDelete