I realize I haven't been doing a very good job with the blog, being that my last post was about his 6-month birthday. I was late with that post and early with this one though. This semester has already been incredibly crazy and busy so the posts may become few and far between. This month has been very eventful as far as Mr. Noah's latest developments. It has been a fun month and his personality is shining in full force! He is so funny and loves to laugh but the spoiling we've done to him is becoming more and more apparent. This month he has learned to sing which is joyful. His talking has also become more pronounced with lots of syllables! I swear he can say mama. He can get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth but no crawling yet. He scoots the left side of his body forward but then can't get the right side going. He also leaps forward like a little frog while on his knees. He does an army crawl in order to get to what he wants. Noah can sit and play by himself for a significant amount of time and has recently added quite a repitore of fruits and vegetables to his diet. He has a teeny tiny tooth poking through that you can hear when he bites down on his spoons. And finally with 7 months has come his first real cold. There is nothing quite so pathetic as a sick baby. His nose is like a faucet and he has been coughing so much he throws up. It is utterly sad and heart-breaking but we're hoping it passes soon! Here are some recent pics from the last month!
Helping me with laundry

After his bath-he loves to look at himself in the mirror
After his bath-he loves to look at himself in the mirror



oh beckster...how i love you...do i need to come clean your bathroom mirror??? tell noah to feel better soon! and happy 7 months!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bathtub one with him looking at the camera with his little puppy-dog eyes! And I love that Jamie noticed the mirror...I am going back to see it now b/c I totally didn't notice!
ReplyDelete